Sometime at the end of April a collection of notebooks will arrive to be housed in Room 144, on the bookcase opposite Melissa's desk. These are the nomination materials for the University Public Service award. I'm chairing that committee this year and wanted to be sure that we got good participation from committee members. Last year we had a very hard time getting people to come review and vote, in part because the Continuing Ed. office is off campus and has limited hours.
I will post a list of the Public Service committee members at the reference desk (not that this stuff is highly confidential) and will let the Service Desk know about this arrangement as well. . I will be instructing the committee members that they can ask at the Reference desk to be let into 144 if the door is closed. I believe everyone now has a key that works for that door, correct?
There will be blank review forms on the table and a box to receive completed forms. The materials will stay in the library until the end of May.
Thanks -- Mayo
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment