For those using and creating CourseLib pages:
1) I am working through each of the LibData resources created for a CourseLib page and standardizing the naming convention to Course Page: SUBJ 1000. If necessary, I'm adding an instructor or course name behind the course number. If all the resources start with the same naming convention, it makes them easier to find in a global query. I'm not changing any CourseLib pages themselves.
2) I usually add a link to Reference Desk info or Need Help? at the bottom of my course page. If you want to do so, you can add your own text item to your page, or now you can add the Need Help? LibData resource to your page instead of creating your own text. The resource displays like this:
Need Help?
Ask library questions by phone, email, text, or IM.
-Kristen W.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great idea!
ReplyDelete